RECIPE OF THE STUFFED BROWN CRAB
- – On a plate, we open the sea bass on the side of its head and empty it with a spoon. It is convenient to take advantage of all the juices of the shellfish to enhance the flavor of the filling. We also extract the meat from the tongs and reserve it in that same dish. In another, we also reserve the legs of the crab.
- – In a nonstick skillet, add a little oil on medium heat and add the finely chopped onion. Let the onion is done, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes, until the onion is golden brown.
- – Once this is done we raise the fire, add the glass of wine and stir. When they have passed a couple of minutes the alcohol will have evaporated and we can continue adding ingredients.
- – Lower the heat slightly and add the crushed tomato. Let it be done for about 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- – Now we add the cream. Mix well and add the chopped eggs, the crab sticks also minced and the meat with the juices of the sea bass that we had reserved at the beginning. Stir until everything is completely integrated and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- – If after two minutes you think that the filling is too liquid, keep the medium heat so that the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. The filling will be ready when the consistency of the filling is neither too liquid nor too thick.
- – It is only left to let the stuffing cool down to little and we can stuff the sea bass – its head – helping us with a spoon and trying to leave gaps in its interior.
- – We serve. We put the stuffed head on a plate and next to it we place the legs of the shellfish.
And that’s it! A rich stuffed ready to present and taste. The filling is eaten with a spoon and is delicious. Go ahead and prepare it for Christmas, you’ll be fabulous without too much effort!
If you liked this stuffed sea bass, please share it on your favorite social network. This would help us a lot!