According to the girl who posted the photo, for the first time in her life, she goes to work without any sound. And his face only lipstick, mascara, and highlighter. She does not use sunscreen. He believes the skin is soft precisely because it applies an eye cream all over his face.
In the morning:
- Gel for washing and removing makeup (tart);
- Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rose water (Mario Badescu);
- Hyaluronic cream for the eye area (all over the face);
- Rosehip oil (gives the radiance of the skin).
- Makeup wipes (Neutrogena);
- Rosehip oil;
- Moisturizer without fragrance (Kiehl’s).
The girl uses facial masks every two or three days, she says, she just takes cheap and not some supermarket specific.
How do you fight skin imperfections? What means have produced a result?